● Why Triangle Projects?
1. It’s cost-effective compared to hiring a full-time estimator.
2. You won’t need to purchase and learn estimating software.
3. Our takeoff and estimations are precise and comprehensive.
4. Your business will be supported by optional liability insurance up to $5,000.000.
● How does Triangle Projects work?
Step 1. Share your project(s) documents with us.
Step 2. you will receive a quote based on the time and the cost we require to get the project(s) done.
Step 3. You will review the received quote and issue the Purchase Order.
Step 4. The estimation report will be prepared and sent to you as per cost and duration on the Purchase Order.
● Will you customize your estimate for our particular needs?
Yes. We can discuss how we will be flexible to change our default template based on your requirements, and include or exclude any items you want.
● What is the cost?
Typically, we charge our customers based on their project’s requirements and the hours spent on each project. So, it depends on the volume of documents, not the size, cost and the location of the project.
● Which Estimating Software do you use?
We use PlanSwift (for takeoff), Excel (for pricing) and some web-based construction databases.
● How quick can you expect a takeoff or estimate?
It varies depending on the project’s documents size, but most takeoffs are completed between two business hours (small size projects) to one week (large size projects) starting from the time we receive the Purchase Order.
● What format are the construction estimates prepared in?
You will receive the reports in PDF, Excel, and PlanSwift format (if requested) which can also be customized based on how you schedule your work.
● Are your services limited to any geographical region or area?
We provide services for ANYWHERE in Canada and the United States.